InTouch Pediatrics takes the safety of our patients and staff very seriously. We’re adapting our office procedures as-needed during the Covid-19 pandemic. Please read the details below before your next visit.
New Patient Information
What to Expect
Expect to receive the care your child needs and compassion you deserve. Your child will receive expert, personalized care for all visits including newborn visits, sick visits, well visits, and chronic or specialized care visits. We’ve got you and your child covered!
What to bring to your first visit
- Insurance Card
- Photo ID
- Copy of immunization records
- Review our vaccine and financial policy
- Complete our new patient forms
- Complete our medical release form and submit it to your previous pediatrician’s office
(This is especially important if your child has chronic or complex medical conditions)
- Call your insurance company and make sure that Dr. Williams-Willingham is listed and change your child’s primary care provider (PCP) to her if necessary.
- See our list of contracted insurance plans. If your plan is not on that list, then we are always happy to see you as out-of-network or on a cash basis.
- If you are moving from out of state, please fax a copy of your child’s immunization record in advance of your appointment.
- Contact the office and schedule your first appointment with us!
- Peach State (NOT accepting new patients)
- United Healthcare