InTouch Pediatrics takes the safety of our patients and staff very seriously. We’re adapting our office procedures as-needed during the Covid-19 pandemic. Please read the details below before your next visit.
Dr. Willingham is passionate and dedicated to pediatric health in the medical home. So for your convenience, we are offering telemedicine visits whenever possible, even on weekends and holidays.
Please call our office to schedule a telemedicine appointment. All visits must be pre-scheduled, no “walk-in” times are available at this time. We try to accommodate a same-day visit if you call our office by noon. Limited weekend appointments may be available, please contact our office for more information.
Privacy Considerations and Consent
Please understand that while this software is HIPAA-compliant, by choosing to do a virtual visit, you are agreeing to electronic communication of you or your child’s health information through audio, video, and/or photo technology. While our software is secure, consider any privacy needs in your space as well.
Preparing for Your Child’s Telemedicine Visit
- Please click the button below to begin your child’s scheduled appointment.
- Please use Google Chrome for your web browser.
- Your computer’s camera and audio must be enabled.
- Please have your child’s current weight and temperature.
- Have all the medication your child has been taking.
- Write down your main questions.
- Please have your child nearby.
- Do not conduct the visit in your car
- Be prepared to wait up to 10 minutes for Dr. Willingham to arrive at the appointment.
Click here to begin your appointment